Alain Pellet has participated in various arbitrations, interstate or investments, as arbitrator, counsel and advocate or expert.
United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea
Interstate Tribunals constituted under the Permanent Court of Arbitration
Arbitration and Conciliation Court of the OSCE
Tribunals constitued under the ICSID
Alain Pellet has been designated to the Panel of Arbitrators by the Chairman of the Administrative Council (2011-2017).
Other investment Arbitrations
- Expert mandated by the claimant in the case Fédération de Russie v. Rovime Inversiones Sicav S.A., et as. (Stockholm District Court) (2013-2014).
- Counsel and Advocate for Chad in the case SOFRECO v. Republic of Chad (FED) (2009-2011).
- Arbitrator appointed by Eutelsat in the case Eutelsat S.A. v. Géorgie (ad hoc arbitration – amicable settlement) (2007-2008).
- Counsel and Advocate for Kirghizistan in the case Oxus Gold PLC v. Kirghize Republic (UNCITRAL) (2006-2008).
- Arbitrator appointed by Argentina in the case Bank of Nova Scotia v. Argentine Republic (UNCITRAL; arbitration suspended) (2005).
- Consultant for Pakistan in the case concerning Kishenganga Power Plant (2005).
- Counsel for Kuwait before the United Nations Claims Commission, Kuwait Investment Authority, Supplemental Interest Claim, UNCC CLAIMS N° 5000158 et 5000184 (2001).